OLYMPUS TRAGEDY ™
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

All by Myself - Soirée Karaoké . En anglais . Pv qui veut (: .

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

Psyche Hudson

REINE DE COEUR ♡
Copyright : Moi même (a)

Vos papiers s.v.p. !
Vos liens ❤:
Pouvoirs/Dons:

All by Myself - Soirée Karaoké . En anglais . Pv qui veut (: . _
MessageSujet: All by Myself - Soirée Karaoké . En anglais . Pv qui veut (: .   All by Myself - Soirée Karaoké . En anglais . Pv qui veut (: . Icon_minitimeMer 15 Sep - 18:18

Psyché couldn't remember the last time she had ever been there. Maybe two or three centuries since she hasn't seen this great place, she'd forgotten how beautiful it was. Fish, turtles, sometimes dolphins were swimming all over the place, singing and laughing. The waves in the water were beautiful, the algae were undulating on a music coming from the sea . The young goddess thought it was an amazing show, and couldn't stop watching this world, known only by the gods and the sea inhabitants. No human has ever been here, except the drowned one. The colorful corals, continually visited by clown-fish, seemed like they were paint by a genius artist, a picasso of the depths. Was Poseidon the creator of all this ? She couldn't even think of it : the man the knew was kind of .... hum' ... cold. But maybe it was because she didn't really know him, right ? Of course, the soul's goddess wasn't immersed in the water, Pos' had the very good idea to create a bubble of oxygen, keeping the water and the humidity far from the visitors. Psyché didn't have branchia, so she couldn't breathe in the water. Not that she had to, we all know gods are immortal, but it was very umconfortable not to feel the air in her lungs. A bit tired of her trip in the ocean, she went into the mermaid's bar. Psyché was welcomed by a cold silence. Everyone in this bar was quiet, now. Okay, that was nice ! A bit upset, she ordered two cokes -yes, they sell cokes in the sea- and drunk. Everyone around was whispering and looking at her. Ironically, she thought "I knew I was beautiful, but not THAT much !" . They weren't any man, here. Actually, she had never seen a mermaid male. How did they manage to procreate ? Suddenly, a big noise attracted her attention. Drawn from her reverie, she looked and watched, surprised, that they were a karaoke evening tonight. You Silly ! Of course, mermaids just LOVE to sing ! It was their favourite activity, with killing people. She took her head in her hands, wondering if it would be rude to escape from this place before they start to sing, because Psyché had find out years ago that she was especially receptive to mermaids' voices.

- Oh my fuck*ng gosh .... she mumbled .

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

All by Myself - Soirée Karaoké . En anglais . Pv qui veut (: .

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1